user bar first menu

Phyllis J. McCray

Mrs. McCray is currently an active member of the Charitable Children's Guild which began in 1911 in support of Orthopaedic Institute for Children. (OIC). She served as president of the Charitable Children's Guild from 1983-1985 and then again from 1992-1994. Mrs. McCray began volunteering at the hospital in 1972 as a member of Las Madrecitas and has volunteered over 8,000 hours for OIC.