- Ebramzadeh, E.; McKellop, H.; Dorey, F.; and Sarmiento, A.: Challenging the validity of conclusions based on P-values alone: a critique of contemporary clinical research design and methods. Instr Course Lect, 43: 587-600, 1994
- Ebramzadeh, E., Sangiorgio, S.N., Longjohn, D.B., Buhari, C.F., Dorr, L.D.: Initial stability of cemented femoral stems as a function of surface finish, collars, and stem size. J Bone and Joint Surg, Am, 2004. Jan;86-A (1): 106-115.
- Ebramzadeh, E., Sangiorgio, S.N., Lattuada, F, Kang, J-S, Chiesa, R., McKellop, H.A., Dorr, L.D.:Accuracy of methods for measurement of polyethylene wear from radiographs of total hip replacements. J Bone and Joint Surg, Am, 2004. Dec; 85-A (12):2378-2384.
- Sangiorgio, S.N., Ebramzadeh, E., Longjohn, D.B., Dorr, L.D.: Effects of Dorsal Flanges on Fixation of a Cemented Total Hip Replacement Femoral Stem. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2004 Apr;86(4):813-820.
- Ebramzadeh, E., Sangiorgio, S.N., Clarke, I.C.: Greater Expectations and Greater Joint Loads in Modern Total Joint Arthroplasty Patients, in Core Knowledge in Orthopedics: Adult Reconstruction and Arthroplasty, edited by Jonathan Garino and Pedro Beredjiklian. Published by Elsevier in Philadelphia, 2006.